Step 1: Think about your interests
Being a volunteer means helping others while enjoying yourself. Make a list of your desires!
- Cause (help for animals, reducing inequalities, educational support, etc.)
- Area of action (environment, sports and leisure, humanitarian aid, etc.) ;
- Type of activity (reception, entertainment, manual or creative activities, etc.);
- Target groups (children, adults, senior citizens, disabled people, etc.);
- Location of volunteer activity and desired volunteering time.
Step 2: Find a mission and an association
To find the volunteer activity that's right for you, we invite you to :
- Register on the volunteering portal;
- Consult the directory of missions and associations;
- Offer your help according to your interests and time.
Are you looking for volunteers to support your voluntary projects?
Register on benevolat.lu, post your volunteer assignments and be contacted by people interested in joining you as a volunteer.
The volunteering portal, benevolat.lu, gives you the opportunity to :
- Present your association and encourage people to join you;
- Offer your volunteer activities and manage online help proposals;
- Share your news to present and promote your teams and actions.
Once your association is registered, you'll be able to :
- Be contacted by people looking for volunteer opportunities;
- Receive support from our team for all your volunteering needs;
- Take advantage of our communication campaigns to develop your visibility.
We invite you to :
- Draw up your articles of association according to the following model for the creation of an asbl
- Consult our Help and resources section
- Take part in our information sessions on setting up and running a non-profit organization
- Submit your project-specific requests via our contact form