Useful links and contacts

Creating and managing a non-profit organisation

  • Trade and Companies Register (RCS)

    Registration, modification / deletion of an absl, filing of the list of members and the annual accounts of the asbl (under certain conditions).

  • Criminal liability of legal entities

    Law of 3 March 2010

Become a volunteer

Valuing my commitment

  • Request a certificate of commitment

    The certificate of commitment, issued by the National Youth Service (SNJ) and signed by the minister responsible for youth, is a document that attests to the skills acquired by the young person during his or her commitment as a volunteer.

  • Applying for validation of acquired experience (VAE)

    The aim of the validation of acquired experience (VAE) is to make use of an individual's professional or extra-professional experience in order to enable him or her to demonstrate the skills he or she has acquired throughout life.